2023 Theme: Demand Better Democracy
The state of our nation today. Where we are as a movement, the threats we face, and how we got here.
What does it look like to have a better democracy? Visionary new ideas for solving America’s biggest problems.
Make Our Demand
When we work together, we win. Sharing solutions to supercharge our collective impact.
ADS Live! is the celebration and showcase of the movement that features short, inspirational talks, comedy, live music and more.
Hosted by actor and comedian Ed Helms, ADS Live! 2023 featured:
- A behind the scenes look at 2023’s biggest victories, hosted by Property Brother Jonathan Scott, with campaign leaders Lilly Sasse, Scott Kendall and more.
- Inspirational talks from The Hollywood Foreign Press’s Neil Phillips and Oscar winning actor Michael Douglas.
- A surprise appearance from comedy legend Jim Gaffigan.
- The LA2050 awards, celebrating local heroes who go above and beyond in the fight for democracy.
- A very special musical performance by Rivers Cuomo and friends.
- The return of Honest Gil Fulbright, and more!
It all came together in a fast-paced, 90-minute ‘variety’ show that will left attendees inspired for the fight ahead.
ADS is no ordinary conference
Fast paced. Connected. Immersive. Entertaining. With time and space to meet and collaborate.
Share ideas, be challenged, showcase your work, inspire and educate one another, and create the lasting connections that power a movement.
At ADS, we gather with peers and build our skills to co-create a new culture of American democracy, and to win on issues like gerrymandering, money in politics, voting rights, Ranked Choice Voting, Final Five Voting and more.
The mainstage will feature an all-day lineup of speakers, conversations, performances and trainings for the anti-corruption movement. We’ll be spotlighting key campaigns tackling gerrymandering, Ranked Choice Voting, voting access and more.
The breakout room will present engaging speakers and panels as well as dynamic and interactive trainings and workshops to complement the mainstage and build the movement’s skills.
The Summit has always been about bringing together the democracy reform movement. There will be designated time throughout the week for attendees to connect, collaborate, and advance solutions together.
Stay In Touch
ADS will return in 2025! Stay connected as we announce inspiring speakers & dynamic sessions.
Thank you for signing up!
We’ll keep you updated as we add more speakers and dynamic sessions.